$2,699.00 AUD $4,499.00 AUD
The Magniflex Duoform XM Deluxe Queen mattress is made with Memoform and Magnifoam Eliosoft. This mattress is thermo regulating and provides medium support and strong embracing materials. Made in Italy, this product is delivered vacuum packed.
Queen: 153cm (W) x 27cm (H) x 203cm (L)
King: 183cm (W) x 27cm (H) x 203cm (L)
King Single: 107cm (W) x 27cm x 203cm (L)
Level of comfort
A heat regulating fabric especially designed for astronaut's space suits which contains millions of spheres made from a special wax that melts at a temperature of 36 degrees. When the night time temperature of the body rises, the excess heat is absorbed but when the temperature drops below the melting point, the spheres regain their shape and firmness and release the accumulated heat.
Geomemory Memoform Padding (2cm top, 3cm core)
Anatomical material enriched with Aloe Vera/Soya extracts. Flexible and hardwearing, adheres naturally to body shapes. Head, shoulders, arms, hips and legs are independently supported and balanced according to correct weight distribution.
Insulating Sheet in Cotton Mix
Breathable soft fibres providing delicate comfortable support for the whole body mix together with 100% natural organic cotton cover made with soy padding for extra comfort.
Magnifoam Eliosoft (18cm base layer)
High density microcellular structure that combines elasticity and breathability.
• Remove external casing carefully without using cutting tools or sharp edges that might damage the mattress cover.
• Vacuum packed mattress should be opened by and not beyond one month from date of purchase.
• Mattress cover may be slightly wrinkled after opening. This should disappear within a few hours.
• It will resume its shape to the extent of 100% after 24 hours from opening.
• Product may emit an odour due to the nature of the materials of which it consists. This odour will gradually fade.
• Do not use bases without slats (flat surface). This does not allow air to circulate in mattress and retains moisture which would result the formation of mould inside and on the bottom of the mattress.
• Protect mattress with appropriate mattress cover against liquids, stains and moisture stagnation.
• When turning the mattress, never fully leverage on the handles but on the internal structure of the mattress.
• Avoid using electric blankets or a heat source that can damage the materials of the mattress, particularly in the case of latex, memory and gel mattresses.
• 12 year warranty
• Open the packaging within and no later than 1 month from the acquisition date of the mattress
• Manufactured with certified materials Oeko-Tex
• Rotate head/feet every month
• Cover is removable and washable