by The Fortynine Studio
Handmade Stoneware by Fortynine Studios
Flip Flop Slip is a range of ceramic tableware, bowls, serving dishes and platters designed and handmade by The Fortynine Studio. This range borrows form and texture from found vessels and remnant textiles. Produced in small quantities, each piece is made and painted by hand, using local stoneware clays and a limited palette of colours developed specifically for the product. Handmade in Sydney, Australia.
• Flip Flop Slip pieces are microwave, oven, dishwasher and food safe.
• The pieces can be used for baking.
• Liquid or gel detergent (as opposed to an abrasive detergent) is recommended to avoid dulling or clouding of glaze over time.
• When loading a dishwasher or stacking pieces in a drying rack, take care that the pieces are not touching one another to avoid any knocks to the edges.
• Store the pieces stacked no higher than six.
• When placing ceramics on top of other items such as furniture, please take care to avoid scratching the other items.
• Each platter is unique, produced in small quantities
• Size, colour and finish will vary slightly from piece to piece
• The qualities showcased are intentional and reflect the genuine handmade nature of each piece
37cm x 14.6cm (Dia) approx
Handmade stoneware large platter decorated with slip and pigments prior to glazing and firing. Surface textures from handwoven textiles.
Delivery direct to your door will be within 10 days.
We recommend you contact a sales consultant if you are in any way concerned about delivery times.