100% French linen Pillow Cases (set of 2). This luxury range of linen is pre-washed giving a pre-loved look and feel. Linen softens with washing and use so after a few sleeps you will love it all the more!
• Although pre-washed, it is recommended to wash separately before use
• Wash light colours separate from dark
• Do not dry clean
• Line dry is recommended, if you choose to tumble dry do so on a low heat
• Tumble dry can reduce the lifespan of your linen
• Our linens are all about the relaxed look so no need to iron, just fold after drying
• If ironing use warm to hot setting with steam only
Shade variation occurs between dye lots and is inherent in the dyeing process, the variance can vary approximately 10% +/-. As a result of this, linens dyed today will vary slightly to linens dyed in the same colour tomorrow.
Delivery direct to your door will be within 10 days.
We recommend you contact a sales consultant if you are in any way concerned about delivery times.