With Christmas just a few weeks away, now's the time to choose the gifts you'll be giving to your friends and family. We've put together this quick and easy gift guide to give you some inspiration for presents they'll love for years to come.
Whether it's your husband, brother, partner, son, father or uncle, this collection of items will be sure to tick a few things of his wish list.
1. Harley Lamp: Simple and versatile, the Harley lamp will look at home in any of his rooms.
2. Norman Copenhagen Liqueur Glasses: Besides being a beautiful combination of function and pure pleasure, these glasses are created with consideration their content’s aroma, temperature and volume in mind.
3. Embroided Napkins: Handmade in India these beautifully textured, hand-loomed cotton khadi napkins will make their every meal special.
4. Moss Salt & Pepper Vessels: Formed from green marble, this set of vessels is perfect for the enthusiastic cook who knows that everything tastes better with a little seasoning.
5. Pebble Cheese Board & Utensils: An ideal gift for wine and cheese lovers, the Pebble Collection consists of a striking marble board and three handy utensils.
6. Roshi Mini Pebble Vase: Based on 'Nordic Zen' design principles, this Roshi piece will bring some calm into his life.
Make her everyday a little bit more beautiful with these pieces.
1. Orbit Round Tray: Sleek and elegant, this beautiful marble tray will add a touch of glamour to her interiors.
2. Bedouin Societe Flat Sheets: Luxurious 100% French linen sheets will give her the sweetest of dreams.
3. Ro Flower Vase: Handmade and mouth-blown, each vase has a unique and individual story to tell.
4. Skyward Candle Holder: The flickering candlelight looks beautiful reflected in the diamond-patterned brass.
5. Mr Pinchy Sea Crab: This little brass critter is a wonderfully quirky addition to liven up any space.
6. Organic Wooden Spoon: Make even the simplest moments beautiful with these lovely wooden spoons.
For Your Friend
Say thank you for the years of good times, big nights and next morning brunches.
1. A Mouthblown Glass Vase: Timeless and elegant, the perfect piece for displaying flowers, objects or simply acting as a piece of art.
2. Storm Salad Servers: Perfect for your friend that loves to host dinner parties.
3. Ceramic Serving Bowl: Blending beauty and function, they can fill this with fruit, salads or their favourite objects.
4. A Comfy Cushion: Make them comfortable from Christmas to beyond!
For The Person Who's Hard to Buy For
Everyone has at least one person in their life who is difficult to buy for. Here are gifts which are sure to satisfy them.
1. Lumberjack Candle Holder: Coming in various colours and sizes, you can choose a palette to suit their style.
2. Brass Animal Ornament: They definitely won't have another one of these under their tree!
3. Sheepskin Cushion: This will give their living room a simple stylish update.
4. Round Bathmat: Make their usual morning shower routine a little more luxurious with a soft, plush bathmat.
5. Ceramic Roshi Vessels: Gifted individually or as a set, these pieces are perfect for everyone from friends and family to your favourite co-worker.
Now that you've found the perfect gift, simply wrap it in some beautiful wrapping and you're ready for gift-giving!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
If you're looking for the perfect Christmas Day soundtrack, we have you covered. Featuring everything from carols for the kids to old classics, this array of tunes will be the perfect festive soundtrack to your day.
Summer is the perfect time to throw your doors open and take your entertaining outside. Whether you have a sprawling lawn, a courtyard or pool-side decking, here are our best tips on how to style your outdoor area so you can make the most out of your summer.